Impact Arts are looking for a wellbeing support worker to provide wellbeing activities, support and signposting for parents on our Art Wise programme.
To provide practical coaching, parenting support, one to one support and to facilitate peer support sessions. To work in partnership with our Art Therapist to deliver an engaging service for parents in Renfrewshire which achieves the desired outcomes for the individuals and project.
ArtWise – Parenting through Creative Connections, is a newly designed project which seeks to support the whole family through an arts-based learning approach to parenting children who have experienced trauma, poor mental health, social difficulties and/or behavioural difficulties.
Job title: Wellbeing Support Worker
Salary: £14.53 per hour
Based at: Renfrewshire
Reporting to: Programme Manager
Duration of contract: 4 x 6 month blocks from 8th January 2024 – 22nd December 2025
Working Hours: The working pattern for each of the 4 blocks is as follows: 1 day per week for 10 weeks followed by 1 day per fortnight for 16 weeks.
Travel: You may be required between other Impact Arts projects
Qualifications & Experience:
- SCQF level 8 in a relevant subject or equivalent comparable experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in supporting individuals in community settings and providing advice and signposting.
- A comprehensive knowledge of local support organisations, networks and available resources that are relevant to the programme.
- Experience of working with parents/vulnerable adults and/or children and families services.
- Experience of organising and facilitating group wellbeing workshops and activities.
- Experience and understanding of the importance of maintaining confidentiality and data protection procedures.
Other Essentials: Subject to Disclosure Scotland check
Closing date: Monday 4th Dec 2023 at 9am
Expected Start Date: 5th January 2024
Disclosure: Successful candidates will be required to undergo a Basic Disclosure check.
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 4th December