Website We Are Parable
About We Are Parable:
We Are Parable is an award winning film exhibition company founded by Anthony and Teanne Andrews in 2013. We Are Parable have focused on providing audiences around the UK with opportunities to respond to and experience Black Cinema in culturally relevant, memorable and unique ways.
We Are Parable are dedicated to putting the audience at the heart of everything they do, and believe in “Experience Over Everything” – a philosophy which represents the emotional connection that we want to create at our events.
2020 was one of their biggest years yet, but in 2021, We Are Parable are going nationwide with a new initiative called Who We Are, designed to engage Black audiences to independent cinemas with a series of events and screenings, and we’re looking for an exceptional individual who can manage our marketing and community activities for this unique project.
We’re looking for a Freelance Digital Marketing Manager who can help us deliver an integrated social media and marketing strategy, as well as someone who can create brilliant content that engages our online audience.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with experience in engaging with, and growing online communities across the UK. We’re looking for someone who has innovative solutions to complex challenges with demonstrable skills in copywriting, marketing and social media analytical acumen and the ability to create novel content that is consistent with the We Are Parable brand.
With at least two years experience in a marketing role, we want this candidate to be an advocate for We Are Parable and be responsible for developing an organised schedule of content aimed to appeal to our intended audience.
What you’ll do:
As our Freelance Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll act as a brand advocate as you understand more about our audience, what they want from us, then using this information to help us to shape events around their feedback. Some of your roles and responsibilities would include:
· Creating a community management plan (across all digital platforms that helps us consistently communicate with, and gather feedback from our audience
Significantly contributing to the delivery and launch of the We Are Parable Online Player, released later in 2021
· Developing a schedule of content to publish across various digital platforms
· Collaborating with the founders of We Are Parable to understand all aspects of the business and how you can best contribute
· Working closely with the creative director and co-founder, you will significantly contribute to a long term marketing strategy which is focused on increasing the nationwide awareness of the We Are Parable and Who We Are brands
What you’ll need:
· The ability to create engaging and entertaining copy for various audiences
· An analytical eye to spot and take advantage of audience trends
· A brilliant communicator
· A creative experimentalist, someone who is keen on trying new approaches
· Experience in creating campaigns around generating engagement and/or awareness
Although we’re based in London, we are keen supporters of remote and flexible working, so wherever you are, we want to hear from you.
Experience in the film industry is desirable, but not essential.
Fee: £180 p/d – part-time 2 days a week (16 hours a week ) for 3 months, to be invoiced on a monthly basis.