Website The London Book Fair
Seminar Submissions Now Open!
The London Book Fair Seminar Programme comprises of bespoke sessions curated by our content team, partners, sponsors, and call for speaker submissions.
We are now accepting submissions for 2022 and are keen to read your proposal. We are particularly interested in current trends, innovation and topics or angles not previously covered. The seminars should be knowledge-led and provide attendees with tangible key takeaways. Please note we do not accept company or product pitches of any kind.
To submit your seminar proposal, please complete the form HERE.
– Clarity is everything: Use plain English
– Consider your intended audience and think creatively around the topic and format (we love innovation!)
– Cover a new angle to an issue, or a new topic
– Don’t indulge in describing your company’s products or services
– LBF is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion in the industry and would welcome, and appreciate, submissions that reflect our efforts.
Entry deadline: 5pm (GMT) Friday 21st January 2022.