Change makers wanted! The Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs 2021 is now accepting submissions. Open to 18-30 year olds seeking to drive positive impact through creative enterprise.
£60k prize fund. £100K worth of tailored business support. 5 winners
All business stages eligible from idea stage to scaling up. Creative Industries specific.
Resources and information sessions are available to support your application.
Find out more and apply by March 31, 2021.
DBACE 2021: Are you a change maker?
Upcoming Information Sessions:
- Info Webinar & Q&A: Tuesday, Feb 9, 2021 @ 5.00 pm: http://bit.ly/3p6bGS3
- Special Webinar on Financial Forecasting:Friday, Feb 26, 2021 @ 12.00 pm: http://bit.ly/3iKx0dy
- Info Webinar & Q&A: Sat, Mar 13, 2021 @ 10.30 am: https://bit.ly/2NjeM7q
- Sign up for a 1-2-1 Meet & Greet with the team: for more in-depth and personalised questions & answers: https://bit.ly/37Lljyr
- Sign up for application support with an external adviser: https://bit.ly/2VZyFBE
- Further resources are available on the DBACE website:downloadable resourcesand videos providing advice and inspiration for creative entrepreneurs.
How to Stay Updated:
We invite you and your networks to sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date with the process as well as receive tips and advice on applying that are yet to be released. We also invite you and your networks to sign up to MeWe’s newsletter, of which the latest January edition can be read here.
For more timely and spontaneous announcements, please follow us @mewe360 (on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) and @dbCitizenship (on Facebook and Twitter).