Website The Coven
As The Coven continues to grow we are searching for our newest team member to join us as a Social Media Intern. We are passionate about supporting female founders and everything we do revolves around this mission, with this in mind we are looking for someone who is keen to learn more about independent businesses and the challenges they face. We are not looking for someone with lots of experience, enthusiasm and the right attitude is what we feel is far more important. If you’re creative and would like the opportunity to develop your skills, you could be just who we’re looking for!
Contract: 3 months
Hours: One day a week with the potential for this to become two days a week
Pay: £9 per hour
Please note this role is a hands-on position and you will need to be able to work from our Ramsgate location.
The role will include:
– Helping Sapphire to create reels, Instagram posts and other content for social media and inside the membership.
– Generating ideas for fresh content and new ways to engage with our members
– Lots of creative thinking.
– A creative person who can come up with good ideas Enthusiastic and keen to make the most of the opportunity
– Have a good understanding of Social Media with a particular emphasis on Instagram. Knowledge/understanding of Twitter is useful but not necessary.
– Photography, Photo Editing and/or video skills would be a bonus but not essential.
– Have an interest in indie businesses and keen to learn more about that world.
– A team player, happy to get involved.
How to apply:
Please fill in this form letting us know a bit about you and why you think you’d be the perfect person for the role. Please ensure to attach your CV.