O Street are looking for a new Studio Manager.
You would be joining the team at our flagship studio in the West End of Glasgow, where the best croissants in town are a short walk away and beers are cracked every Friday at 4pm sharp.
What does the role involve?
– External PR; project post creation and copywriting for blogs, social media and maintaining our website
– Front of house; based at our Glasgow West End studio, you’ll be the welcoming face of O Street
– Office admin; managing the company calendar and timesheets, scheduling meetings and looking after our studio space
– Supporting the design team; note taking, workshop prep (insight and input is encouraged) and keeping track of project timelines
– New business; creating pitch decks and helping to build client relations
– Event management; e.g. our infamous ‘Beer Times’ sessions!
– Invoice tracking; ensuring timely invoicing of completed projects
We work as a close-knit team, but you’ll also need to work using your own initiative. The role will suit an upbeat, adaptive and responsive person with a mean eye for detail.
– Administrative experience is preferable
– You are good with words – there’s lots of internal and external communication involved
– Switched on social media management is essential, particularly LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
– G-Suite: proficient and confident using Google Slides, Docs and Sheets (working with formulas) to create customised presentations
Salary: £19–25K depending on experience.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th August.