Website Story Shop
Story Shop is a Glasgow based creative PR and Marketing agency. We are a small team, finding big meaning in stories for brands we believe in. We want to tell stories in the most impactful way possible for those brands – that’s why we need you!
About the role
We’re looking for a Digital Marketer with 3+ years-experience to join our small team at Story Shop. Your primary role will be managing paid social media advertising for our clients as well as leading on Google Ads campaigns, reporting on web analytics, and looking for new ways for our clients to reach their customers through digital marketing.
You’ll be confident and competent managing various digital marketing platforms, setting up, managing, optimising, and reporting on various campaigns for several clients. Budget management will be a key element of your role.
Story Shop is a small team, so we all get involved in every stage of the creative process. You should be comfortable sharing thoughts on advertising strategy, and understand how this fits into the wider marketing needs for clients.
We know that these platforms regularly change, so you should be comfortable staying up to date, and ahead of the curve, planning for platform/algorithm changes based on client needs.
You should have experience working across multiple digital marketing platforms. You enjoy working with a small team, data driven and extremely organised.
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong budget management skills
· In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing strategies, objectives, and platforms
· Eager to use more complex strategies within various platforms
Key platform competencies:
Facebook & Instagram, Business & Ads Manager
Preferred but not essential:
· Experience with SEO
Reasons to become a Storyteller:
– We want to change the world of work and will constantly strive to make Story Shop the best place to work possible.
– We realise being always on comes at a cost for creativity, productivity and happiness. You get what you celebrate, and we celebrate creativity, collaboration, honesty and enthusiasm, not presenteeism.
– We’ll learn constantly from these mistakes and always try to do what’s right by our team.
– You’ll always be able to challenge and execute your own judgement. If we’re hiring you, it’s because we believe in you, so we’ll trust you and listen to you.
– You’ll be part of a team that looks out for each other and is capable of achieving special things.
– We’re not sector specific – our clients work in every sector that interests us. The one thing they’ll always have in common is that we believe in what they’re doing.
– You’ll be free to do your best work and will never be pigeon-holed into one client, one industry or one specialty.
If you really want to, you can read our tips about applying to Story Shop here.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.