Website Social Investment Scotland
We are thrilled to invite applications from social enterprises and social entrepreneurs for our flagship support programme, the SIS Retail Academy 2021!
Kindly sponsored by Asda and the Scottish Government, the SIS Retail Academy will host world-famous speakers, facilitating masterclasses on a range of topics, including digital marketing, online selling, and market trends.
Over five days, our cohort will learn how to:
- Operate within the growing marketplace of ‘businesses-for-good’
- Meet customer demands for the green economy
- Reach customer markets in the rapidly changing world of retail
- Strengthen your digital marketing and online sales
- Tap into 2022 retail trends.
- The cohort will also have a chance to pitch for exciting retail opportunities with a range of buyers, including Asda, and for retail space at the new Barclays Glasgow Campus at Tradeston in central Glasgow.
The SIS Retail Academy takes place online each morning from Monday 26 April – Friday 30 April. Applications are welcome from social enterprises and social entrepreneurs across the UK.