Website SaltSpace Coop
Would you like to explore your creativity without pressure? And would like to explore yourself within non-judgmental and friendly environment? Then join our ARTernative Creative Hub, for a creative alternative Tuesday night!
We provide creative challenges to help you learn more about yourself while exploring your originality and creative flow.
ARTernative workshops are not art classes and you don’t need to have experience in making art. You are an experienced human being, and that is enough to be involved.
We may give some creative suggestions when needed but You are the person in charge of the decision-making process. You already have your solutions inside you. Art teaches us that mistakes are part of the process and, with a bit of creativity, everything has a solution.
What to expect:
– Welcoming and non-judgemental environment where to explore fully your creativity. No wrong or right answers in your arternative journey
– An initial short meditation to help you settle into the space
– A creative challenge aimed at exploring your inner creativity (i.e. bilateral drawing, blindfolded etc.)
– An opportunity to reflect on what you have learned during the session
– Delicious home-made refreshments
For more info, don’t hesitate to contact us via social media @arternativeway or via email email@example.com
Full price is £15, but we are giving a discount for the 14th December to celebrate ARTernative re-launch.
14 Dec, 18:00 – 20:00 GMT
Glasgow, 98 Saltmarket St. G1 5LD, Glasgow
Limited spaces available.