We are looking for a well presented and organised, vibrant, people person to join RVM Systems as a Brand Ambassador.
Although part of a large international Group you will join our rapidly growing team with a start-up mentality, backed by investment to drive growth. So, if pace of change and an opportunity to make a real impact shaping a new sector excites you – this might be the role for you.
A Deposit Return Scheme (DRS) will be available across all of Scotland from 1st July 2022, and will make it easier for everyone to recycle their used bottles and cans, including all drinks sold in PET plastic drink bottles, metal drink cans and glass drink bottles.
We have an amazing new position at our technology company in this new Deposit Return Scheme industry in Scotland.
You will be responsible for representing RVM Systems, as a Brand Ambassador, you will act as a company champion in events, debates, exhibitions, media interviews and the Deposit Return Scheme sector.
We will teach you about Deposit Return Schemes to enable you to become the “go to person” to learn about “Deposit Return Schemes (DRS) in Scotland”. England, Wales and Northern Ireland will also introduce a Deposit Return Scheme (estimated to start one year after the DRS in Scotland) you will utilise the experience gleaned in Scotland to help stakeholders in the rest of the UK understand DRS.
You will oversee the brand performance within market and the competitor context and recommend relevant strategic activities.
This role offers excellent opportunities for you to develop your personal leadership skills. Basic Requirements
• Must be within travelling distance of Broxburn (near Edinburgh Airport).
• Driving licence must be a full UK driving licence (not provisional) with a maximum of 3 points.
• 2 years of driving experience minimum.
• Hold a current passport and be eligible to work in the UK.
• You must feel confident travelling by air, rail, road and sea and willing to travel internationally.
• Willing to work with our international teams in Estonia, Finland, Norway and Sweden and other countries with developing Deposit Return Schemes.
• Learn about the technology used in the forthcoming Deposit return scheme in Scotland and the rest of the UK.
• Demonstrate the technology (after training).
• Visit existing Deposit Return Scheme administrators to learn about Deposit Return Schemes and transfer this knowledge internally and externally
• Able to use teams, zoom, skype for “online meetings”.
• Update website and social media platforms, adept at social media (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogging.
• Willing to interact with politicians, senior management, government representatives, drink producers, bottlers and fillers, brand owners and retail associations and retail representatives.
• You are energetic, determined, positive, friendly, respectful.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Arrange and attend Exhibitions and trade shows.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Willing to be interviewed by journalists and reporters and be seen on the television and heard on radio programmes.
• Willing to be photographed and seen in the media.
• Willing to speak in front of audiences and participate in public debates.
• Create relationships with all Deposit Return Scheme stakeholders.
• Willing to travel throughout the UK as and when required.