Website Made Brave
Senior Project Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager who can take our client projects to infinity and beyond.
Full-time / Part-time · Anywhere (UK Wide)
Our Project Managers play the lead role in managing the end to end process of a project lifecycle. This includes planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects. The Senior Project Manager is an integral position for the business and through excellent stakeholder management, they are the key driver of the success or failure of a project.
Individuals doing this role will be excellent communicators, facilitators and organisers. Their in-depth background in project delivery and client-handling, means that they are comfortable having higher level conversations and are happy doing hands on Q&A’s with clients. As a senior and more experienced member of the team, the SPM is able to see the bigger picture and understands how to leverage the most out of multiple delivery timelines to help facilitate revenue targets. But equally enjoys rolling up their sleeves and being involved in the small details which come with project delivery.
The ultimate owner of the client relationship and key driver for business development sits with the Pod lead. However, working within a dedicated Pod, the SPM will also help nurture and build strong and enduring client relationships through the course of their day-to-day project delivery. In addition, they will leverage their experience and senior position to identify opportunities to cross-sell the wider MadeBrave service offering as they arise, and highlight these insights to the Pod lead to proactively pursue these opportunities.
Sound like your kind of thing? Keep on reading, or share this with a friend who you think this role would be perfect for.
About The Role
Project Scoping & Planning
Working in partnership with Account Managers to interrogate client briefs, define project scope, goals, milestones and resources requirements across the agency and provide carefully considered quotes & timelines for our clients.
Scheduling & Information Management
Once signed off, working in partnership with the client services team to provide detailed schedules for internal planning and ensuring the fundamental administrative tasks are completed with relevant information in place prior to project kick-off. Thereafter, managing these with careful attention to detail throughout the lifecycle of the project so accurate information can be accessed by others in real-time.
Internal Stakeholder Management
Collaborating with key stakeholders across our business to identify the most suitable project teams and working with other PM’s and Traffic to keep the team on-task and on-time in terms of hours invested and deadlines.
Planning regular touch points for structured communications both internally and externally. Attend client meetings where appropriate to communicate project progress / status updates and review priorities feeling empowered to seek out or request additional information where required.
Delivering projects on-time and on-budget
Our SPM’s are key to achieving our OKR around ensuring our budgets come in under budget. To do this effectively, exceptional project planning and delivery is critical.
Planning and identifying quality requirements and ensuring our work is done to the highest of standards.
Carrying out risk assessments on all projects, planning strategies to mitigate any issues which arise and ensure identified risks are communicated to all relevant internal stakeholders.
Complex Problem Solving & Prioritisation
Continually reassessing changing and conflicting priorities with changes to projects as and when necessary; and quickly communicating any impacts to both internal teams and the client.
Proactive Process Review
Championing learning, process improvement, and project management within the business by Developing strategies for situations where processes do not exist, identifying out-of-date processes and working to develop new approaches.
Project Management Training / Knowledge Sharing
Sharing best practice approaches with the client services team, training and onboarding new members of the team. Mentoring project managers and other agency team members on technical working knowledge established processes and effective strategies.
What We’re Looking For:
– Sound working and technical knowledge of the core elements of our service offerings to include design, film and content, digital and print
– Ability to build and nurture excellent working relationships
– Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills
– Effective communication skills
– Complex problem solving
– Attention to detail
– Exceptional administrative skills
– Excellent knowledge of multiple project management methodologies and tools
– Quick and considered decision making
You’ll Feel Right At Home If:
– You know that the devil is in the detail. You go above and beyond to ensure all bases have been covered in every situation
– You are proactive – you can see what could go wrong, then ensure plans are in place to ensure that these things go right
– You understand the importance of deadlines, but also the importance of delivering top tier quality
– You believe branding is more than just a logo. You’re in tune with the purpose, vision, values, and personality of the multiple brands you work with
– You can create powerful concepts and plans which deliver results
– Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave (extended full pay & bonus)
– 33 days annual leave, inclusive of 8 public holidays
– Flexible bank holidays (take 4 when it suits you!)
– Your birthday off!
– 3 extra days at Christmas for a full shutdown
– Flexible Working Framework (flexi-desk, flexi-time & flexi-leave)
– Perkbox (access to lots of freebies & discounts across major retailers)
– Dedicated training & development plans
– Health & wellbeing resources & activities
– Company pension
– Access to online training platforms (Masterclass, Skillshare, and Magpie Learning)
– Cycle-to-work scheme (if eligible)
– Bring your dog to work (if you’ll be coming to our Glasgow space)
– Full-Time position
– Work from anywhere within the UK (but you must be willing to travel occasionally to our Glasgow HQ)
– Salary of £28-38k, dependent on experience and location
– Application deadline: Wednesday 15th September 2021, 5.30pm
Apply for the job:
Do you want to join our team as our new Senior Project Manager? Then we’d love to hear about you!