This one-day Course will cover:
• Employing creative teams on ITC/Union contracts
• Engaging Freelancers
• Understanding rights and responsibilities
• Understanding when to use Freelance/ or employment contracts.
• Understanding the terms and conditions of the ITC/Equity contract
• Understanding Ethical Practice
• Managing a company on tour.
• Settling disputes when things go wrong.
• How to use ITC and Equity
• Budgeting using union agreements.
• Understanding contract principles and drafting your own.
• Sharing management practice with peers.
The course is suitable for company managers, administrators, stage managers, producers, artists, anyone involved in contracting creative teams, anyone needing to refresh their understanding of ITC/Union contracts.
ITC members rate: £150 (£125+VAT) | EARLY BIRD: £120 (£100+VAT) – login to access
Non-members rate: £222 (£185 +VAT) | EARLY BIRD: £192 (£160+VAT)
Date: 29 November 2023
National Theatre of Scotland
125 Craighall Road
The course will be led by Charlotte Jones CEO of the ITC.