Website Impact Arts
We are on the search for a dynamic individual to play a key role in our growing Development Team and to:
- Support and help drive forward our goals, ambitions and annual income targets (as outlined in our new 5 year business plan)
- Ensure the sustainability of our 3 year pipeline
Job title: Fundraising & Development Manager
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 per annum
Based at: Glasgow
Reporting to: Deputy Director of Development
Duration of contract: Permanent
Working Hours: Typically 37.5 hours per week over 5 days: Monday – Friday, however we would consider requests for flexible working
Travel: You will be expected to work at other locations as Impact Arts may reasonably require
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree educated in relevant discipline
- Strong, proven written and verbal communication skills
- Professional qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. fundraising or management highly desirable.
- Minimum 3 years development experience in a public, third sector or private CSR role
- Proven experience in developing and managing partnerships, establishing credibility with senior contacts and working through fundable solutions for sole/joint applications.
- Experience of securing significant levels of funding through grants, funds and/ or tenders c.£400,000- £800,000 p.a.
Other Essentials: Subject to Disclosure Scotland check
Closing date: 14th January 2022
Interviews: 18th/20th January 2022
Start Date: ASAP by negotiation
All completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 13th December 2021