Website Framework Theatre
We are now hiring a Social Media Coordinator to join our team!
We are looking for a part-time social media coordinator to support our core team over a 10-week period this Autumn.
This role will take control of our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to support the development of our brand and the marketing of two key projects, which will be discussed at interview stage.
To view this information in pdf format click here.
– Approx. 4 hours a week work (totalling at 40 hours across the 10-week period)
– Immediate start
– Remote/flexible working.
– Payment will be £10/hour + Holiday Pay at 12.07%
– Candidates will be employed on a freelance basis
– Payment totals £450, £200 of which will be paid now and £250 at the end of the 10 weeks
We are looking for creative individuals who are interested in theatre and would benefit from experience within a small theatre company. No experience is necessary, you just need to be keen and show an aptitude for social media!
– Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms
– Knowledge and understanding of the Scottish theatre industry
– Strong eye for visuals
How to Apply
Apply by sending a short email to Emma Ruse at email@example.com containing the following information:
A little about yourself
Any relevant experience (though experience is not required)
Why you are interested in the role
This can be sent by video, audio or text and shouldn’t be longer than 3 minutes/300 words.
27/9 – Applications Open
4/10 – Applications Close
w/b 4/10 – Interviews
w/b 11/10 – Induction for successful employee
18/10 to 19/12 – Employment Period
Please let us know of any access requirements at application stage so we can support you through the process. Any questions please contact Emma Ruse, Creative Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!