Creative Dundee is excited to be looking for an experienced Digital Producer to join our team!
Come and work with us! We’re seeking an adept communicator to take the lead on developing our digital work and connecting with our online audiences. Our digital platform is a core part of what we do, and enables us to amplify the incredible projects that take place in our vibrant city and connect with the people, communities and organisations that make them happen.
The Digital Producer will have a fundamental understanding of the role that culture and creativity play in catalysing positive change in our lives and places. They will work closely with the team to ensure our digital work complements and enhances initiatives such as Amps, CULTIVATE, our equalities and inclusion work, Dundee’s Creative Industries Strategy, and other key projects. Equally important within this role is consciously platforming and supporting individuals from underrepresented communities.
As a small organisation, we rely on team members who are confident leading their work independently, and who enjoy closely collaborating with and supporting others. We greatly value individual skill sets; ideas will always be listened to and there is lots of scope and support to develop them.
Amongst other aspects, we are looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- A confident digital communicator: highly digitally literate with with a strong attention to detail, and demonstrable experience of writing and developing high quality content and copy for website, social media and email.
- Adept connector: someone who thrives on maintaining and building useful connections and networks—able to cover a breadth of sectors relevant to our organisation and work.
- Proactive attitude: works autonomously and adaptably, with experience of organising and prioritising duties in order to complete a specific project.
Here’s a flavour of the Digital Producer role:
- Identifying and developing ways of communicating and sharing Creative Dundee’s work and impacts. This includes writing blogs, posts and social media content about our activities, as well as developing campaigns to continue conversation about our ongoing programming and priorities.
- Work with our Digital Content Freelancer to collaboratively develop engaging original content for our active online platforms, ensuring it is relevant, engaging and representative of a diverse spectrum of voices and experiences.
- Oversee the effectiveness and reach of our digital work through in-depth monitoring of analytics and reach of content across all platforms. This includes quarterly reporting presented through an overview of digital engagement for board reports.
- Have an awareness and understanding of how to make our digital work accessible to all audiences, with continued awareness of developments in digital access.
Applying for the role of Digital Producer at Creative Dundee
We want to ensure that our application process does not present any accessibility barriers to potential applicants. If we can provide any assistance to support you through this process (or if you want to discuss alternative ways to show your skills and relevant experience), please get in touch.
Salary: Annual salary range for a 4-day week employment is £26,638 – £28,698, dependent upon relevant skills and experience.
Contract: 18-month fixed term employed role ending March 2024 (with the ambition to extend the role subject to funding).
Deadline to apply: 9am, Tue 30 August 2022.