Website Bloomberg Philanthropies
The Digital Accelerator provides funding, expert technical assistance, and leadership development over two years to strengthen the digital infrastructure of nonprofit cultural organizations with the principal goals of growing revenue, increasing fundraising, engaging audiences, improving operations, and developing programming opportunities.
Deadline to apply: March 13, 2024 by 11:59 ET
Organizations in the US or UK that meet the following criteria may apply for the grant:
- Nonprofit cultural organization
- In existence for at least 3 years
- Budget of at least $500,000 (in the US) or £500,000 (in the UK) in FY2023
Supported projects fall into the following categories:
- Content creation and distribution
- CRM/Ticketing (including donor management/fundraising systems)
- Digital Archives/Digital Asset Management
Online information sessions will be held on February 8, 2024. Organizations interested in attending one of these optional sessions can register for the time of their preference via the links below:
The sessions will be recorded and available on this page for future reference and for those who are not able to attend.
Please use the appropriate button below to review the guidelines and apply.
After reviewing this material, should you have additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com.