Website Culture Collective
youth theatre arts
We are looking for a Web Developer and a Graphic Designer to help us create a website and visual brand for Creative Scotland’s Culture Collective programme.
You’ll work closely with Storytelling PR and Kathryn Welch to develop materials that allow us to better support and promote our network of organisations and communities across Scotland to create a positive difference locally and nationally in response to COVID-19. These positions could be two separate contracts, but if you have someone you work with frequently we would encourage you to apply collectively.
We need a website that:
– Acts as an open resource bank – both for those within the network and in those in the wider arts and culture community – to share and access templates, learning and information, and to act as a repository and archive;
– Is a key advocacy tool that demonstrates the need for changing investment in the creative ecosystem long term;
– Is a source of updates and news on the programme; and
– Is easy for us to update and tweak as the project progresses.
A visual brand that:
– Reflects who we are: supportive, welcoming, collaborative and generous, but also fierce advocates for Scottish creative organisations and communities; and
– Is bold, bright and accessible with a logo that gives equal prominence to both English and Gaelic.
Send us your CV along with a written response (max. two pages) or a short video (max. five minutes) telling us how you would approach this project and what you would be able to realistically achieve within our budget. Read our full brief for more details about the project and what we need.
We’ll be holding two Q&A sessions on Thursday 8 July, 3.00-4.00pm and Tuesday 13 July, 11.00am-12.00pm. These are to provide you with the space to chat to us about the project and ask us any questions you have about the roles before you submit your application. Please let us know of any access support you need to take part in the Q&As, we’ll be providing captions as standard. Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85125586136?pwd=ZEJwZkx5MHRwL3BpVnRTWHEweXJMQT09
We particularly encourage applications from women, non-binary, and ethnically diverse designers and developers as well as those with disabilities and freelancers.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Monday 19 July. Interviews will be held on Monday 26 July.
Location: All Scotland
For further information, please contact email@example.com (Eleanor Bally), or call 07708319875, or visit https://storytellingpr.com/culture-collective-web-developer-and-graphic-designer/
The deadline is Monday 19 July 2021 at 00:00.