Application deadline: Sun 31 March 2024, midnight
Collaborations at the ready: applications for this year’s Community Ideas Fund are open!
Do you have an idea you’ve always wanted to try? Looking for some financial support to test a creative collaboration? Maybe you could help bring a project to life with your skills and you’re keen to make a positive impact?
The Community Ideas Fund is an annual opportunity for supporters of our Amps network to team up, develop a project, create a pitch and then share their idea with the wider Amps community at our Amps Forum in April. The network will then vote for one project to receive our annual award – this year’s fund is £2,500!
Your idea can take whatever form you’d like. It could be a performance, an art trail, a community workshop, a transformed space, a game, an event, research, or something else that inspires and connects people. It just needs to involve two or more Amps working on an exciting new collaboration that will result in a positive social impact in Dundee.
Whether you’re a designer, artist, performer, maker or someone who supports and champions creativity in the city, we want to hear your ideas! The fund exists to spark and resource projects that have creativity and experimentation at their heart – take a look at previous recipients for some inspiration.
- Tue 30 January: Community Ideas Fund 2024 opens for applications
- Wed 21 February, 6:00–6:45pm: group session for questions and sharing ideas
- Sat 24 February, 10:00–10:45am: group session for questions and sharing ideas
- Sun 31 March, midnight: deadline for applications
- Thu 4 April: project summaries shared online for Amps to read
- Mon 8 April, midnight: deadline for sending project presentation slides or pre-recorded film for presenting at our Amps Forum.
- Thu 11 April, evening: present your idea at our Amps Forum, with the Amps community selecting the recipient of the fund.