Website Blazing Griffin
We have an amazing opportunity for a Head of Production to join our fantastic pictures team. The successful candidate will work closely with Producers on the Pictures Team, as well as the Managing Director of the Blazing Griffin group, and be responsible for smooth running of day-to-day of film production and delivery of multiple overlapping Blazing Griffin film projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– reviewing and approving project budgets, schedules, progress reports and cost reports, as well as all delivery items for the company.
– maintain an executive oversight role on productions
– key contact for freelance production teams
– organizing training and communicating Blazing Griffin protocol for budgets, schedules, production and delivery paperwork
– develop templates and technical solutions to production processes
– create the ‘Blazing Griffin’ approach to production in conjunction with the Managing Director and Head of Post Production.
– interface directly with business affairs representing the company, on matters regarding the financial closing and physical production of Blazing Griffin films.
– internally plan productions timelines, track and monitor progress, and assist with the timely conversion and delivery of projects.
– Substantial and demonstrable experience within the industry.
– A sound understanding of legal and financial structures of film-making as well as physical production and delivery
– Proven track record of maintaining good relationships with external and internal partners, delivering projects on schedule and within budget
– Experience of leading a team and/or line management is desirable.
– Excellent numeracy, literacy, and writing skills.
Personal Skills and Attributes:-
– Ability to self-manage and work without supervision.
– Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and adaptable.
– Excellent communicator.
– Capable of receiving and giving open and honest feedback.
– Personable and presentable
– Possess strong organisation, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
– Calm and methodical approach, particularly when under pressure.
– Strong multitasking skills while maintaining attention to detail.
If this role isn’t quite right, but you would like us to have your CV on file, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Blazing Griffin strives to promote equal opportunities for all. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Glasgow, Glasgow City