Website Axis Studios
Axis Studios are looking for experienced Keyframe animators.
You will be considered for a range of feature animated projects, from short-form, episodic, and feature animated film work. These projects will also cross a varying range of styles.
The Keyframe Animator’s primary function is to create high-quality character or creature animation for ongoing projects.
– Character and creature keyframe animation
– Facial keyframe animation
– Accomplished examples of keyframe animation, both character acting and full – body
– Thorough knowledge of Autodesk Maya is essential
– Good communication skills and ability to work interactively with production and other departments to solve production challenges
– Strong understanding of the principles of animation, with a keen eye for character pose and staging
– Good knowledge of cinematography
– Thorough knowledge and understanding of basic real-world physics and their application for animation
– Proven production experience within a team
– Minimum of 3+ years experience
Axis is committed to equal opportunities. Click HERE to find out more.