Join Rachael as she leads a free masterclass for ambitious leaders in the North East of Scotland seeking to build a toolkit of skills and realise their fair and just transition plans.
Hosted by Social Investment Scotland, this leadership session is delivered in partnership with the Scottish Government and their vision for a greener, fairer Scotland. They are offering ambitious organisations in the North East of Scotland leadership support focused on their Just Transition journey. For instance, your project may be supporting employability, or delivering financial inclusion, while taking steps towards carbon reduction and efficiencies.
We will help you build a community of practice, taking time to look at your plans through a new lens – and consider strategy, operations and efficiencies.
Leadership is not always straightforward and is often challenging. In this jam-packed session, we help you prepare by planning strategies and thinking about operational processes to meet your organisation’s future sustainability, your focused aims and your impact.
In addition, we will look at the questions you should be asking yourself to help you achieve your goals and the impact on the people and communities you support.
Join this session to:
- Develop your plans and strategies for success
- Get support to understand what’s urgent and what’s important – focus your time and energy on what you can control. Let it go!
- Make positive connections – meeting the right people at the right time
- Understand your Storytelling – greater confidence in telling your impactful story to a range of key audiences – including your board
- Develop positive leadership habitats!