Understanding Social Investment for Creative & Cultural Enterprises – Inverness
Creative Scotland and SIS are delighted to invite creative and cultural social enterprises and third sector organisations to this dedicated Understanding Social Investment workshop. The workshop is for any creative/cultural organisation looking for a greater understanding of social investment, including examples of others who have used social investment in their funding mix. There will also be time to explore the opportunities and challenges in relation each individual organisation’s particular scenario.
Come and find out:
- What is social investment and is it right for me?
- About using grants, loans and other social investment models as part of a broad financial mix
- How social investors approach risk and support organisations to prepare for social investment
- Tips on raising finance to grow and develop socially enterprising activities
- Steps to help you become investment ready
These workshops are part of a series of three free events (Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness) funded by Creative Scotland, and specifically for the creative and cultural sector.
Attending organisations wishing to move towards securing social investment for their organisation will also be able to apply for 1-2-1 support alongside an Investment Readiness Grant to help progress their plans (application process will apply; only organisations attending one of these workshops are eligible).
Refreshments and lunch will be provided on arrival, please advise of any dietary requirements upon booking.