Not Another F*cking Social Media Talk!
The future of social media is hanging in the balance. Likes are gone, engagement is plummeting, and it seems like the algorithm is dead set on ruining your life. In this time of uncertainty, what can you do make sure your brand still hits home and connects to the audience you want it to?
Join youth culture and style brand expert Barrington Reeves for an unflinching expose about the reality of social media marketing, working with influencers and the future of reaching new audiences with authenticity and impact. Let go of your preconceived notions and forget what you think you know. Get ready to learn how to maximise your brand’s reach, not just likes, but actual conversion and committed followers.
5:30pm Arrival, check-in and grab a drink
6:00pm Event starts
6:45pm Q&A session
7:00pm Drinks and structured networking
- Where your marketing energy/money is best spent
- Future trends in social media marketing
- How to craft a story for your brand that people care about
Who it’s for
- Individuals or small businesses doing your own social media marketing
- Larger businesses paying someone else to do it and wondering if you’re getting value for your investment or if the strategy you’ve been given is future-proofed.
- This talk is also for you if you’re a social media manager and want to understand the coming trends.
Barrington Reeves is a branding designer and strategist from Glasgow who focuses on crafting brands with big personality. Over the last 5 years his company, Too Gallus, has created brands such as The Dockyard Social, Pizza Punks, Gal Pal and #BLOW as well as running point for clients like Red Bull and Wildcat Gin.
- Enjoy a free drink with your ticket
- The talk is followed by a structured 30-minute networking session