Maximise Your Market Stall Business
June 17 @ 6:00 am - 7:30 pm
Want to make more money from your market stall business?
This is a brilliant session for any maker selling at markets or even those thinking about starting a market stall business. Learn loads of immediately applicable tips and tricks that are often overlooked by maker/business owners.
Learn how to increase customer engagement, gather customer intel, build your mailing list, affiliate market, increase sales and grow your business. Get the inside track on how best to display your product effectively, ideal sales etiquette to build trust and grow repeat business. And understand the importance of competitor research, finding your ideal market and devising a bespoke business strategy for your long term business success.
Join Art on the Exchange Founder and practising artist, Michelle Cohen and Creative Entrepreneurs’ Club Co-founder, Medeia Cohan for a two-part talk about how to maximise and optimise your market stall business.
- Learn how to find the right market for your product
- Gather customer intel
- Establish customer trust and repeat business
- Increase customer engagement
- Optimise your display to encourage sales
- Test new products and gather feedback
- Practical tips for pain-free market prep, running and breakdown
- Build a mailing list/ followers fast
- Learn to do competitor analysis
- Affiliate market with a complimentary market stall
Who it’s for
- Anyone with an existing market stall business
- Anyone thinking of starting a market stall business
- Any business that’s looking to learn more about their customer or market