Being disruptive and having resilience whilst delivering creativity is the optimal scenario. Many companies say they want these qualities in employees and however when it comes to workplace culture and reality, they often go by the wayside. Learn how to maintain your spirit and ability to deliver when the system you operate in does not want, really, disruptive creative resilient inclusive leadership. Discover practical tips for setting out clear ambitions, a plan of attack and surrounding yourself with support and encouragement.
9:00am Arrival, check-in and grab a cuppa
9:30am Event starts
10:00am Q&A session
10:30am Event ends, feel free to mingle or dash
- Compile an arsenal of simple tricks to add to your toolkit to keep motivated
- The ability to truly listen and learn about what you are up against
- Learn to be realistic about your ambition and how to achieve it
- An understanding of how to create change within an existing framework
Who it’s for
- Anyone who’s passionate about making good things happen
- Anyone who’s has ever felt like giving up because the system makes it too hard
- Anyone wishing to learn what it takes to sincerely build a rich workplace culture
Force for good, Rachael Brown is Chief Executive at Cultural Enterprise Office where she works to support and empower creatives and social enterprises. She previously spent over a decade at Impact Arts and has worked on joint ventures with the Scottish Government and leading agencies including Creative Scotland and Scottish Enterprise. Rachael’s experience and knowledge are truly beyond question, and her passion for business and cultural, creative arts is infectious.
Rachael is also the Social Entrepreneur in Residence with Social Investment Scotland. She completed Entrepreneurial Scotland’s Saltire Fellowship programme in 2015. She was nominated for Rising Start of the Year by Entrepreneurial Scotland 2017 and 2019 voted by peers in the Scottish Ecosystem as Can Do Convener.
- Enjoy a free hot or cold beverage included with your ticket
- Breakfast bits available to purchase
- This venue is only accessible via stairs