Bring your lunch along to this refreshingly honest look at networking and how to build a personal strategy to develop a relevant and powerful contact list that can open seemingly locked doors for you and your business. Learn short cuts, tips and tricks for authentically building a team of support and guidance.
A natural-born people person and passionate connector with a few decades of networking and an impressive black book of contacts to show for it, CEC co-founder, Medeia Cohan knows what she’s talking about. Benefit from her helpful hacks, hilarious anecdotes and hard-earned experience.
This is a short sharp lunch & learn session meaning we keep it brief so you can get in and out on your lunch break.
12:00pm Event starts
- Practical tips and tricks for starting and growing a network
- How to select a good networking club
- How to approach cold contacts
- How to nurture your contacts and develop champions
- Stop hating networking!
Who it’s for
- Anyone looking to build a network
- Anyone who has a network and wants to make it work better for them
- Anyone who hates networking or believes that they suck at it
An extremely focused and driven leader, Medeia successfully bridges the gap between the creative and business sectors. Across her previous roles as Head Curator at University of the Arts London, Co-Founder and Creative Director at School for Creative Startups and as a consultant, Medeia has established a reputation for creating impactful programmes, driving new ventures, developing powerful networks and devising cunning strategies. In 2013 she was recognised for her work within the world of creative entrepreneurship by being named a Woman of Achievement by Director Magazine. Medeia now runs the Creative Entrepreneurs’ Club in Glasgow.
- Bring your lunch or grab something in the café to munch on during the talk, just try to chew quietly!