Introducing Creative Ambitions
Hello and welcome! Creative Ambitions is specifically designed to help every type of freelancer develop the key skills they need to thrive in a competitive and ever-changing environment.
You may be re-entering the workforce after some time off, setting up as a freelancer for the first time, or you may be experienced and looking to improve on your processes. Regardless of where you are starting, this programme will help you move forward.
We have put together a list of helpful habits that we believe will help you to get the best out of the programme.
- Schedule a regular time to learn: Setting a regular time each week can help you make learning a part of your routine. Pop a reminder in your calendar and grab a cuppa. Regular sessions of 15-30 minutes are ideal for digesting new concepts and applying them to your business or practice.
- Do the lessons in the order that is important to you: Everyone has different levels of knowledge and experience. This is why we didn’t design this programme to be completed in any particular order. We recommend starting with your biggest pain points, learning how to make changes, and then applying them to how you work.
- Follow your curiosity: If you find an idea that gets you excited, act on it! Search for more details online, ask questions on the discussion forum, check out the external links that interest you, and take notes on your discoveries. The more connections you make the deeper your knowledge will become.
- Update your profile: Consider updating your profile . When members find you in the discussion forums, they can click on your name to view your profile and get to know you better.
- Ask questions: If you have a question, chances are, you’re not alone. Ask a question in our forum if you need additional help. You can use the search at the top of the page to find existing topics or start a new one.
- Enjoy the journey!